[Michlib-l] tahquamenon area library fundraising

Dion Mindykowski dmindykowski at eup.k12.mi.us
Wed Dec 17 13:07:54 EST 2014

Hello,

I wanted to share one of our fund raising efforts towards air conditioning
the library.  I will be returning to the Winter Death Race in Pittsfield,
VT and am asking for pledges per each hour that I survive the race.

I thought this might give those of you that participate in races another
idea for raising funds.  If you're interested in hearing the results of
this fund raiser, please feel free to contact me via email.

The following article details the race and the need for air conditioning.

http://www.sooeveningnews.com/article/20141210/News/141219932

Also, the pledge form can be seen here.
http://tahquamenon.eup.k12.mi.us/Page/2205

Along with questions about the fund raising, pledges are also welcome from
those that would like to help out.

I am also available to speak about the race. Please email for more details.

Thank you,

Dion Mindykowski,
Director

Tahquamenon Area Library