[Michlib-l] Circulation Systems

Margaret Bentley margaret.bentley at sdl.lib.mi.us
Thu Dec 18 15:42:40 EST 2014

We are currently using InfoCentre as our ILS and have learned that it is
not compatible with the newer versions of Windows.  We would be
interested in recommendations for a new system to serve a class V
library with 2 branches, approximately 100,000 items, and 15,000
patrons.  Ideally it would also work with MeLCat.  Unfortunately, cost
is an issue, but we are interested in hearing what has worked (or not
worked) at some of the smaller libraries.  If there is interest, I'd be
happy to compile responses for the rest of the listserv.

--
Margaret Bentley
Adult Services Librarian