[Michlib-l] Tumblebooks Subscription

Jessica Wilhoite jwilhoite at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 19 11:26:11 EST 2014

Hi all,

We currently have a subscription to Tumblebooks. We really like it and try to recommend it to patrons as often as we can. However, we have seen a HUGE decline in our usage stats and we were wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing? If so, do you have a guess as to why there has been such a decline?

Our subscription is almost up and the price has gone up a little this year. Before renewing, can anyone tell me if you use something similar to Tumblebooks that might be a little bit cheaper or that you would just recommend over Tumblebooks anyway?

Thank you.

--
Jessica Wilhoite
Youth Librarian