[Michlib-l] MeLCat 10th Birthday - Let's Celebrate Online, January 9 from 10am -12pm

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue Dec 23 15:31:53 EST 2014

Join us on from 10am-12pm EST on Friday, January 9 for an online celebration in honor of MeLCat's 10th birthday.   MeLCat is turning ten years old next month and we would like to invite MeLCat libraries and other library community members to a virtual birthday party to reminisce and share stories about the past ten years of MeLCat service.

Staff from the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services, MCLS and the Library of Michigan will be online to celebrate this milestone so be sure to send it stories and photos to share during our online party.  You can send photos, stories, etc. to Megan Dudek at dudekm at mcls.org<mailto:dudekm at mcls.org>.

There is no registration required to attend, just visit http://libraryofmichigan.adobeconnect.com/mel at any time between 10:00am and  noon on Friday to join the fun!

We would like to thank the more than 400 MeLCat member libraries and their staff on making it possible to fill more than 7 million requests for Michigan residents since 2005.

Shannon

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan