[Michlib-l] February's Free Library-Related Webinars
White, Shannon (MDE)
WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Fri Feb 7 13:47:55 EST 2014
Don't forget about the monthly list of library-related webinars available on the Library of Michigan website. The document is full of FREE webinar content you may find useful.
Each month you can find the document here: www.michigan.gov/libraryce<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryce>
Scroll down to the Online Education (National) section to find the PDF document for this month or access this month's document directly here: http://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/LM_2013_Free_Webinars_for_Nov_2013_439259_7.pdf?20131106142727.
Highlights this month include:
* February 11-12 (10 am-6 pm) -- Authority Control in the Library Catalog - eForum (Association for Library Collections & Technical Services)
* February 11 (11 am-12 pm) -- RDA: What is it & what does it have to do with you? (Montana State Library)
* February 18 (2-3 pm) -- Juggling 101: Managing multiple priorities (InSync Training)
* February 19 (2-3 pm) -- RDA: Revising, Developing, and Assessing (Association for Library Collections & Technical Services)
* February 26 (2-3 pm) -- The New MeLCat Paging Slip
* February 28 (9:45 am - 6 pm) -- Big Talk from Small Libraries - Multiple Presentations (Nebraska Library Commission)
If you have questions about a particular webinar, please contact the organization that is providing the information. There are links to all the organizations along with the listings.
Also, be sure to note the location of the organization to make certain you are checking for the correct time zone. The items listed in the document are all in Eastern but when you visit an organizations site they may only list their local time.
Most of these are recorded by the entity providing the webinar. Please check their website for details on archived recordings.
Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free: 877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Michlib-l