[Michlib-l] Library Student

Krueger, Cindy (DNR) KruegerC at michigan.gov
Mon Feb 10 11:10:52 EST 2014

Having the basic skills for html, css and other scripting languages are important even if you are using an editor and/or content management system. You'll have a greater understanding of  what is happening with your pages. You'll also be able to troubleshoot if something goes wrong. I wish more of the people on my Web team had more of the basic Web coding skills.

Cindy Krueger
Mobile & Web Manager
Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources
517-284-6053