[Michlib-l] Last Call... for Nominations!

natalie bazan hopkinslibrary at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:41:58 EST 2014

Have you been procrastinating or just forgot all about the Small and Rural Libraries award nomination?  Well you are in luck, nominations are due February 15th!  And did I mention that you can email them in?  We are trying to make this as easy as possible but you only have until Friday to get them into me.  Let us know what amazing things you and your staff are doing!Thank you,

Natalie Bazan MA, MLIS
Library Director
Hopkins District Library                       Dorr Township Library
118 E. Main St.                                     1804 Sunset Dr
Hopkins, MI 49328                              Dorr, MI 49323
269-793-7516                                      616-681-9678
http://hopkins.llcoop.org                  http://dorrlibrary.michlibrary.org
http://sharing.michlibrary.org