[Michlib-l] Summer Reading 2016 and 2017 Slogans and Theme - Survey

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Feb 11 16:15:21 EST 2014

The survey will close on the 20th so you still have time to respond. Thanks for your time!

It is time to think about what slogans for the 2016 Summer Reading program we want and what theme we want for the 2017 program. Please take a moment to respond to the short survey linked below, which is soliciting suggestions for slogans and themes, as well as other feedback on the program. The Library of Michigan will take the suggestions and comments to the annual Collaborative Summer Library program meeting in April to represent Michigan libraries' interests. Thank you for your time!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SummerReadingSlogansTheme

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan