[Michlib-l] Long Range Plan Consultants

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Wed Feb 12 13:40:00 EST 2014

I couldn't remember if I'd sent this previously, but attached is a Microsoft Excel file that lists information on the Long Range Planning consultants I gathered with your help.

Now my City Administration is asking me to talk to a "Library Staffing Efficiency Expert" to see if we have the "right" staffing configuration for our building & community size.  We've downsized so dramatically that I believe he wants to get some kind of outside view on where we should go if/when we get to start hiring again.

Please send me names & contact information on anyone in the metro-Detroit area whom you believe could fill this bill.  I figure the folks on my Long Range Plan consultant list could do it, but I think they want it done before the LRP begins...

Thanks,
Dave

David L. Ewick

City Librarian