[Michlib-l] Magazine Use

Melissa Armstrong melissa at carolibrary.org
Thu Feb 13 10:38:41 EST 2014

At the Caro Area District Library we created a survey of favorite magazines and newspapers.. We put a survey in adult periodicals, teen periodicals, and children’s periodicals.  I left the survey up for a month with a box to put the surveys in.  After which I created a small spreadsheet on the favorites

Melissa Armstrong

Librarian

Caro Area District Library

989-673-4329 ext. 107