[Michlib-l] Summer Food Program and Libraries

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Thu Feb 13 13:03:16 EST 2014

For those interested in collaborating with local food sites or becoming a local food site, we have information on this in the Summer Reading section of the Library of Michigan web site. The Summer Food Program is a program of the Department of Education that provides funding for lunches over the summer for low income children. You can find more information on this and active sites in your area by checking www.michigan.gov/youthlibraryservices<http://www.michigan.gov/youthlibraryservices> and going to the Summer Reading section. If you have any questions, just contact me.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021