[Michlib-l] New MCLS Workshop Showcase - Creating Makerspaces in Your Library

Mary Garboden garboden at ypsilibrary.org
Tue Feb 18 13:44:12 EST 2014

Apologies, all! Wrong recipients!

Mary Garboden
Head of Youth & Outreach Services
Ypsilanti District Library
5577 Whittaker Rd.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

ph. (734) 482-4110, ext 1316
fax (734) 879-1310

From: Mary Garboden
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:44 PM
To: 'Heather Ladiski'; michlib-l at mail.mcls.org; mlcinfo-list at mcls.org; incolsa-l at mcls.org; inpublib at lists.in.gov
Subject: RE: [Michlib-l] New MCLS Workshop Showcase - Creating Makerspaces in Your Library

I don’t think it’s too soon for us to begin learning about the possibilities. Unfortunately, it’s too short for me to work it into the schedule. Two people are off on the 24th, so we’re kind of tight. If either of you do it or have someone do it, I’d be very interested in hearing what you/they find out.

Mary