[Michlib-l] Small & Rural Libraries Conference Logo Contest Winner Announcement

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue Feb 18 16:17:10 EST 2014

Congratulations to Rachael Birgy, Youth Services Director at Kalkaska County Library!  Rachael's design was chosen as the logo for the 2014 Loleta Fyan Small and Rural Libraries Conference. We will feature Rachael's design on our printed program, bags, and website. Thanks to all the creative library staff members from throughout Michigan that submitted designs for this year's contest. Rachael wins a complimentary registration for designing the winning logo this year.

[2014 RLC Logo]

Our registration system is quite active these days.  We already a good number of exhibitors and nearly 200 registrants set to attend the 2014 conference.  We hope our attendance tops our last event!  Don't forget you only have until March 31 to get your registration completed.
Full details for attendees can be found at http://w3.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_41245-142226--,00.html

Be sure to look at the Attendee Information Packet for all the details to help plan your trip to Mackinac Island.

If you have questions about the 2014 Loleta Fyan Small and Rural Libraries Conference, please don't hesitate to call or email us at the Library of Michigan.

Shannon

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan