[Michlib-l] Gardening speakers

Jackie Skinner jskinner at otsego.org
Wed Feb 19 16:59:10 EST 2014

Hello all,

I work at the Otsego County Library in Gaylord and am a member of the Alpine
Master Gardeners  in Gaylord.   Every year we jointly host a May Garden
speaker series at the Library.  We are looking to expand our list of topics
and speakers in northern Michigan.  Please send along names (and contact
info if possible) of anyone you could recommend who would be willing to do a
45-60 minute program on gardening-related topics.

Send off list and I'll try to make a list to circulate back to you.  Thank
you for your brainstorming help!

Cathy

Cathy Campbell
Youth Services Coordinator