[Michlib-l] Puff Rocking Chairs for Sale

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Fri Feb 21 10:48:13 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

We are selling three puff rocker chairs and a puff ottoman. They are five
years old. There are 2 black rocker cushions and one grey cushion and one
black ottoman. The cushions on the rockers have some tears and repairs. The
cushion on the ottoman has a stain. The steel frames are all in very good
condition. It would probably be a good idea to get new cushion covers for
all of them, unless you are able to fix them. We are asking $50 for the
ottoman and $175 each for the rockers - it's up to you if you want to take
the cushion and frame or just the frame for that price.

Here is a website with the prices of these rockers new:

http://www.stowecraft.com/ctgy/ctc-rockers.html

We considered replacing the cushion covers ourselves and keeping them
(because they are very comfy!) but have decided to go with a different style
of chair.

If you are interested please email me back off the listserv. You would need
to arrange pick up of the chairs.

Thanks for considering!

Andrea

Andrea Estelle