[Michlib-l] speakers for self-publishing or how to get published

Kelli Perkins kperkins at herrickdl.org
Mon Feb 24 15:08:25 EST 2014

I'm looking for speakers for a public program on self-publishing (should I self publish or find a publisher OR how to self publish for Kindle or other platforms) or the state of e-publishing or how to get published in general. Something that will appeal to our writers groups. Would prefer someone in West Michigan. Have you had a program recently that you can recommend?

Kelli Perkins
Head of Reference Services
Herrick District Library
300 S River Ave, Holland MI 49423
616.355.3718
kperkins at herrickdl.org

Reading: "Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
Listening: "Pilgrim's Wilderness: A True Story of Faith and Madness on the Alaska Frontier" by Tom Kizzia