[Michlib-l] Reminder: Anyone Interested in Older Baseball Cards for School/Student Programs

Corey Seeman cseeman at umich.edu
Thu Feb 27 09:06:40 EST 2014

Hi everyone -

I hope this finds you all well.

I am sending this message again to the Michigan Library list.  I have
finally gotten some cards together for a number of libraries and sent them
out this week.  I still have a lot of cards at home, so if there are
libraries out there that could use these, please let me know.

Spring training has started in earnest, warmer temperatures are on their
way....I hope.

Best - Corey