[Michlib-l] Tonay Bolden at Baldwin Public Library

Connie Ilmer connie.ilmer at baldwinlib.org
Thu Feb 27 10:10:33 EST 2014

Please join us Monday, March 3 at 7 p.m. to meet award-winning author Tonya
Bolden.  She is the author of more than 20 books for children and adults,
including Maritcha: A Nineteenth-Century Girl and newly released Searching
for Sarah Rector.  Tonya Bolden will discuss her writing process and sign
books.  Books will be available for purchase through BookBeat Bookstore.
 We are pleased to host this very special event as part of the Birmingham
Educational Foundation's Author in Residency Program.

I have attached a flyer if you would like to print it out.  Please let me
know if you have any questions.  Hope to see you there.

Connie

Connie Ilmer
Head of Public Services
300 West Merrill Street