[Michlib-l] Removable Label Suggestions

Megan Buck meg at dcl-lib.org
Tue Jan 7 10:38:58 EST 2014

Hi,

For a number of years we have purchased removable Flag-Its from Robert Howard Co., Inc.  These removable flags had a ¼" dot with a 1/8" wide tab.  Unfortunately the company seems to have gone out of business as we are no longer able to reach them by phone or by fax and their website domain is now for sale.  I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a company that might offer similar removable flags.  We have already checked with Demco and Brodart, but neither have what we need.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions, you can respond off-list to  meg at dcl-lib.org.

Megan

Megan Buck

Cataloger/Technical Services