[Michlib-l] Books available

Pam McKnight PMcKnight at cityofclare.org
Wed Jan 8 16:26:55 EST 2014

We received a donation of children's books and have taken out what we can use.  If any library would like all or some of the remaining books listed below, please let me know and I will ship them out to you via RIDES.  The books are in good to excellent condition.

Pam McKnight
Pere Marquette District Library
185 E. 4th Street
Clare, MI  48617
989-386-7576
pmcknight at cityofclare.org<mailto:pmcknight at cityofclare.org>

Robert F. Kennedy Jr's American Heroes Robert Smalls: The Boat Thief
Seven Miles to Freedom: The Robert Smalls Story by Janet Halfmann
Tracking Wild Chimpanzees by Joyce Powzyk
Dear Miss Breed by Joanne Oppenheim
My Heart Glow: Alice Cogswell, Thomas Gallaudet, and the birth of American Sign Language by Emily Arnold McCully
Gervelie's Journey: A refugee diary by Anthony Robinson and Annemarie Young
Sisters of Scituate Light by Stephen Krensky
Honda: The boy who dreamed of cars by Mark Weston
Phyllis's big test by Catherine Clinton
We are one: The story of Bayard Rustin by Larry Dane Brimner
Testing the ice: a true story about Jackie Robinson by Sharon Robinson and Kadir Nelson
John Lewis in the lead: a story of the civil rights movement by Jim Haskins and Kathleen Benson
Priscilla and the hollyhocks by Anne Broyles
Marcel Marceau Master of Mime by Gloria Spielman
On the riverbank by Charles Temple
Truce by Jim Murphy
A thousand never evers by Shana Burg
Dragon road by Laurence Yep
A young people's history of the United States, Vol. 2, Class struggle to the war on terror by Howard Zinn
A young people's history of the United States, Vol. 1, Columbus to the Spanish-American War by Howard Zinn
Bird springs by Carolyn Marsden
My name is Sally Little Song by Brenda Woods
Spies of Mississippi: the true story of the spy network that tried to destroy the civil rights movement by Rick Bowers
Miss Spitfire: reaching Helen Keller by Sarah Miller
Later gator by Laurence Yep
Tasmania A wildlife journey by Joyce Powzyk
Shin-chi's canoe by Nicola Campbell
Marshall "Major" Taylor World Champion Bicyclist, 1899-1901 by Marlene Targ Brill
First come the zebra by Lynne Barasch
Sidewalk story by Sharon Bell Mathis