[Michlib-l] Last Call - Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference Call for Proposals

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Mon Jan 13 12:04:40 EST 2014

On behalf of the Conference Program Committee, we would like to invite you
to submit a proposal for the Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference.  The
event will be held in Toledo, OH at the Hilton Garden Inn at Perrysburg on
Friday, June 6, 2014.
This conference is an opportunity for individuals working in resource
sharing to gather information and communicate with other colleagues.
We invite program proposals from September 16, 2013 to January 17, 2014.
If you want to submit a proposal but need a bit more time to flesh out the
abstract or to fill up a panel with speakers, just enter a placeholder
record in the form with your name and contact info, a brief title, and in
the place where we ask for the abstract, just leave us a note telling us
what you can about your proposal and that you need a bit more time to pull
the final details together. We will contact you by the end of January 2014
for a final submission.
Accepted program proposal submissions should be 45 minutes in length
including time for questions.  Proposals might focus on any of the
following areas:
Resource Sharing Best Practices
Regional collection development projects
Statistics – local, regional, impact on collection development
Assessment
Tips and Tricks
Marketing Services
Managing Student Workers
Electronic Resources and Resource Sharing
Workflow improvements
Coordinated collection development
Training
Purchase on Demand

Please submit a 150-200 word proposal for your presentation here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xY9A-fiMA2BmzgkauKiqRra6WZADUntYH5rHJOreZWU/viewform

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879