[Michlib-l] lucky day collections

Amy Rosen arosen at whitelakelibrary.org
Tue Jan 14 16:13:56 EST 2014

Hi all-

We are looking into starting a "Lucky Day" collection to help keep the wait
list for popular titles down.  Since we have limited space and are
constantly weeding our collection, one possibility we are considering is
this collection would be rental books that we can return once they are no
longer popular --patrons would not be charged to check out the books the
Library would take care of the cost.

Can anyone recommend a company that they use for rental books?

Also any words of wisdom regarding a Lucky Day collection would be most
appreciated.

Amy

--
Amy Rosen