[Michlib-l] MLA event registration temporarily unavailable

Laura Covey coveyl at mlcnet.org
Thu Jan 16 09:55:38 EST 2014

Well, that was quick! The system is back online and working. Please feel
free to call the MLA office if you experience any problems with online
registration or renewal.

Thank you!

Laura Covey
Director of Membership, Communications, and Marketing
Michigan Library Association
1407 Rensen St., Ste. 2
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone: 517-394-2774 ext. 211
Fax: 517-394-2675
www.mla.lib.mi.us

Leadership Academy is back in 2014! Want to hone your skills? Join us.