[Michlib-l] Circulation Desk for sale!

Lisa Sutton lisasutton27 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:04:49 EST 2014

Circulation Desk for sale!
You may have heard that the Roscommon Area District Library  is almost done
with our new library building! We have been renting for years and will
start the "move" to our own building on February 10, 2014!  The new
building has a new circulation desk. We would like to sell our current
circulation desk asap! We have gone through the catalogs and listed below
is the price of what this desk and it's parts would cost new.  Attached are
pictures of the desk.  We would need you to pick it up before March 1, 2014
if you decide you would like to buy it. We are asking $1,000 or best offer.
Come and see it for yourself! This great deal won't last long!

  * Cabinet Type*

* Price Ea.*

* # Units*

* Total Price*

 Book Return w/o Book Bin

 $1,295

 1

 $1,295.00

 Full top Desk Unit (Standing - 39X36X28")

 $1,900.00

 3

 $5,700.00

 Corner Unit with 2 Adjustable Shelves (Standing)

 $1,105.00

 2

 $2,210.00

 Locking Cupboard Unit Door on Left Side, Shelf on Right (Standing -
39X36X28")

 $1,960.00

 1

 $1,960.00

 Locking Double Drawer Unit W/ Shelf (Standing - 39X36X28")

 $2,310.00

 2

 $4,620.00

 Full Top Desk Unit With Patron Shelf (Sitting - 29X72X28")

 $1,590.00

 2

 $3,180.00

 Unassembled Cabinets (Endpieces, Desk Tops, Etc. - Standing)

 $290.00

 10

 $2,900.00

     * Total*