[Michlib-l] Call for Nominations - Small and Rural Library Conference

natalie bazan hopkinslibrary at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 16:29:40 EST 2014

Small correction!  I meant to say if you serve a population of 25,000 or smaller.  So, start writing and nominate your amazing employees today!

Natalie Bazan MA, MLIS
Library Director
Hopkins District Library                       Dorr Township Library
118 E. Main St.                                     1804 Sunset Dr
Hopkins, MI 49328                              Dorr, MI 49323
269-793-7516                                      616-681-9678
http://hopkins.llcoop.org                  http://dorrlibrary.michlibrary.org
http://sharing.michlibrary.org