[Michlib-l] FREE! Microfilm scanner, Kurzweil Reader, Optelec Spectrum Magnification system

Beth Sheridan sheridan at orionlibrary.org
Thu Jan 30 10:05:49 EST 2014

The Orion Township Public Library has purchased a new microfilm scanner and is looking for a new home for our older unit.

*         The unit is a Minolta RP605z floor-type reader printer, specification sheet attached.

*         Options included: Universal Carrier UC_5M, Lens Type 2 Zoom 13-27x, Lens Type 3 Zoom 23-50x

*         A Coin and bill acceptor is attached to the unit, but not operational.  Printing is available by using the bypass key.

*         The unit is free to any OCHR member organization that is willing to pick it up.

We also are looking for a new home for two other devices:

*         A Kurzweil Reader, by Xerox

*         An Optelec Spectrum Color Video Magnification System

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Beth Sheridan, 693-3000, x332, sheridan at orionlibrary.org<mailto:sheridan at orionlibrary.org>

Beth Sheridan
Head of Adult Services
The Orion Township Public Library