[Michlib-l] Events that Showcase Technology

Chris Ross chris at macprofessionals.com
Fri Jan 31 16:09:03 EST 2014

Hi All -

I’m apologize in advance if vendor questions are frowned upon on this list, but it seemed like a good place to ask. We are a Michigan based company new to the library market trying to show our new iPad checkout system to libraries throughout the country. I was wondering if this list would be willing to share local events where we could showcase this type of solution. We plan on attending ALA in Las Vegas and MLA in March, but I would like to hear about any additional Michigan based events where technology solutions are showcased.

Thank you.

Chris Ross
Macprofessionals
30275 Hudson Dr.