[Michlib-l] Library-related Webinars for July

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Mon Jul 7 15:40:53 EDT 2014

Don't forget about our monthly list of library-related webinars is available on the Library of Michigan website.  The document is full of FREE webinar content you may find useful as well as Michigan specific webinars.

Each month you can find the document attached and on our CE page.  www.michigan.gov/libraryce<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryce>  (Scroll down to the Online Education (National) section to find the PDF document for this month.)

Some of the highlights still remaining this month include:

*        July 9: Is It Copyrighted? Can I Use It?

*        July 10: Yes Virginia, You Can Market Databases

*        July 30: Adult Library Programs Gone Mobile

*        July 31: Angry Customers: What to Do the Next Time They Want To Explode On You

If you have questions about a particular webinar, please contact the organization that is providing the information. There are links to all the organizations along with the listings.

Also, be sure to note the location of the organization to make certain you are checking for the correct time zone.  The items listed in the document are all in Eastern but when you visit an organizations site they may only list their local time.

Most of these are recorded by the entity providing the webinar. Please check their website for details on archived recordings.

Shannon

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan