[Michlib-l] Registration for the 2014 Michigan Innovative Users Group (MIUG) Still Open

Regina Gong gongr1 at lcc.edu
Tue Jul 15 09:52:17 EDT 2014

*** Please excuse cross-postings ***

Hello Michigan Innovative Users,

This is just a reminder that the early bird registration deadline for the MIUG Conference is Friday July 18, 2014. Early bird registration is only $45 for this day-long conference which will be held at the LCC West Campus on July 25th. If you have not registered yet, we encourage you to do so. Sessions this year include an introduction to SQL, catalog data manipulation, electronic resources management, RDA and many more.

The keynote speaker this year is Joe Murphy<http://libraryfuture.com/>, a well-known library futurist and trend-spotter. Joe will talk about Librarians as Futures Points and how new and emerging technologies impact our lives as librarians and the communities we serve.

To register online, please visit the MIUG EventBrite<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/miug-meeting-2014-tickets-11988406647> page.

For more information about the Conference including the breakout sessions, menu, and directions, please see the MIUG website<http://www.miug.org/>.

Don't delay and register now. We hope to see you at the MIUG on July 25.

Thanks,
Regina, MIUG Chair

Regina Gong, MLIS
Head of Technical Services and Systems
Lansing Community College Library
517-483-1663 | lcc.edu/library
Connect with us
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lcclibrary> [twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/lcclibrary>  [tumblr] <http://lcclibrary.tumblr.com/>  [pinterest] <http://www.pinterest.com/lcclibrary>  [flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/lcclibrary>  [youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/lcclibrary>