[Michlib-l] Light Oak Carrrolls available

Sherri West sherri.west at westlandlibrary.org
Wed Jul 23 12:06:33 EDT 2014

I work at the Westland Public Library and we have available for first come with trailer or truck. Light Oak Carrols. There are at least (7) set of 3 and 4 .These have angled tops. However angle is not necessary.
May also have another 5-7 in storage also. Looking for a Library in need and can provide your own pick-up and transportation. We do not have any pictures of them put together. Upon request I could send a phot of the size and color. I looked for an example under Library Furniture. The closest I came up with is below. They sit side by side and are in very good condition. Any inquiries please e-mail me @

Sherri.west at westlandlibrary.org<mailto:Sherri.west at westlandlibrary.org> or call 734-326-6123 ext.2827
[http://www.shopbrodart.com/_resources/_global/media/resized/00007/ihwx.f2b3942b-f0d4-4e01-948d-b41aa1f88310.500.500.jpg]