[Michlib-l] Video Gamefest Question

Jaema Berman jberman at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Jul 24 12:35:05 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues, I want to thank you all for your very thoughtful responses to my question regarding our experience with Joel Tacey's Video Gamefest.

As a follow up, I want you all to know that I had an in depth conversation with Mr. Tacey about the shortcomings of the show and as a result, he has offered us a complete refund. Mr. Tacey responded immediately to my call, listened to our concerns and acted in a responsible and professional manner. Based on his effort to rectify the situation and all the positive reviews of his other programs, we will certainly consider hiring his company in the future.

Sincerely,
Jaema Berman