[Michlib-l] Adult services head job posting

Karen Persello kpersello at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Mon Jul 28 13:24:47 EDT 2014

The Chelsea District Library is looking for a dynamic, energetic, organized
and engaging individual to add to the management team. This person will
bring innovative ideas and understand that the Library visit should offer
more than information transactions- it is an opportunity to touch and
impact lives. The perfect candidate will serve our community by initiating
and expanding partnerships and collaborations that help us connect with our
citizens and bridge differences in our community.

As Head of Adult Services at the Chelsea District Library, you will find
opportunities to share and learn in a team environment. You will help
create a positive perception of our library and promote the vital role we
play in the Chelsea community by highlighting the value of our staff,
services, and collection. As a library, we are focused on our relevance to
our community and developing sustainable practices so our services will
have a lasting impact.

We look forward to hearing how you can further our organization’s goals
with your professional skills and customer service philosophy.

*Please send resume with cover letter to:*

                        Chelsea District Library

                                                        221 S. Main St.

                        Chelsea, MI 48118

                        Attn: Terri Lancaster

                        Phone: 734-475-8732 x 207

                                                        Fax: 734-475-6190

                                                        Email:
tlancaster at chelseadistrictlibrary.org

                                        *Closing Date:  August 15th **by*
*5PM*

*Candidates chosen for interviews will also need to prepare a visual
presentation. Presentation topic will be given when interviews are
scheduled.*

Please click on the link below for more information.

Karen A. Persello, AMLS
Head of Youth and Teen Services | Chelsea District Library
221 S. Main St.| Chelsea, MI 48118
(734) 475-8732 ext. 212 | kpersello at chelseadistrictlibrary.org