[Michlib-l] MAP: Almost Halfway There! Only Need 41 Checkouts Today!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Jul 31 07:37:40 EDT 2014

All,

In order to make our "Michigan libraries have circulated half as many MAP passes in the FIRST TWO MONTHS of statewide MAP Year 2 as we did in the ENTIRE TWELVE MONTHS of MAP Year 1" goal, we need to circulate 41 MAP passes today, Thursday, July 31. I know you can do that! Yesterday was a huge day for MAP, as we saw passes checked out for cool attractions such as Toonerville Trolley/Tahquamenon Falls Riverboat Tour, Grand Traverse Lighthouse Museum, Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum, Southern Michigan Railroad, USS Silversides Submarine Museum, Longway Planetarium, and many others.

Please help us reach our goal of 41 MAP checkouts today. Working together, I know we can do it!

Thank you for support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager