[Michlib-l] Building lease samples

Corey Seeman cseeman at umich.edu
Thu Jun 19 13:21:43 EDT 2014

One option might be the Gale LegalForms resource through MeL:

http://www.galesupport.com/migeoipcheck/migeoipcheck-gale.php?database=TGLF

Here are the business databases through MeL:
http://www.mel.org/index.php?P=MeLGateways&ParentId=832

I have not had to create any leases, but I was impressed with this resource
as I was reviewing the business resources in MeL for my Business
Information for Michigan Residents research guide.

Hope this helps.

Best - Corey

Corey Seeman

Director