[Michlib-l] Looking for New Homes for 25 copies of Annie's Ghosts

Nancy Hasek Nancy.Hasek at FarmLib.org
Mon Jun 30 18:18:41 EDT 2014

I shouldn't have gone to dinner after sending out my email!  You folks are fast!  I am sorry to say that I have no more copies at present. I have contacted the first libraries to request the 28 titles I have but I will keep the emails I have received  in case our remaining 'loosely' checked out copies are returned.

I'm so glad to be able to share copies of this wonderfully written book.  Thank you for your promptness in requesting them.

Nancy Hasek
Adult Services Librarian
Farmington Branch
Farmington Community Library
23500 Liberty Street
Farmington, Michigan 48335
248-553-6262
nancy.hasek at farmlib.org<mailto:nancy.hasek at farmlib.org>

“I love books. If I could eat them, I would. I love their scent and often put my nose in to inhale their aroma.” ―Kathleen Grissom, author of The Kitchen House.