[Michlib-l] Save the date! Retirement party for State Librarian Nancy Robertson

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Fri Mar 7 13:31:12 EST 2014

PLEASE SAVE THE DATE!

A celebration honoring soon-to-be retired State Librarian Nancy Robertson will take place at the Library of Michigan on Thursday, April 24 from 3:00-5:00 p.m. Further details will follow in a few weeks when we send out the official invitation.

In the meantime, if you have any memories or well wishes you would like to share, please email them to Lori Poznanski-Mason at poznanskil at michigan.gov<mailto:poznanskil at michigan.gov>. We will be making a compilation for the event.

If you will be unable to attend the event, but would like to make a donation in Nancy's honor, you may send a check to the Library of Michigan Foundation for the State Librarian's Innovation Fund. The State Librarian's Innovation Fund provides funding of innovative projects and leadership development opportunities within the Library of Michigan and throughout the Michigan Library community.  This fund will enable the Library of Michigan to expand its role in encouraging experimentation and innovation in library technologies and services and enhancing excellence in library leadership. Nancy was instrumental in re-naming and re-purposing this fund.

We hope you will be able to join us!

Library of Michigan