[Michlib-l] National Library Legislative Days 2014

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Mon Mar 10 22:07:31 EDT 2014

ALA's National Library Legislative Day (NLLD) is a great opportunity to support our profession and at the same time let our Congressional representatives know how important our libraries are and that libraries need their support.

Would you like to join us?!  GaleCengage Learning, is once again generously sponsoring 2 librarians to go to Washington DC for National Library Legislative Days, May 5-6, 2014.  Click here, http://access.gale.com/legislativeday/ and fill in the required information.  Two librarians will be chosen to join the Michigan Library Delegation at NLLD in May.  Deadline is April 10th.

For more information on NLLD, go to http://www.ala.org/advocacy/advleg/nlld

Kind regards,
Deb
NLLD Michigan State Coordinator

Deb Biggs Thomas
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-373-4466
biggsthomasd at michigan.gov<mailto:biggsthomasd at michigan.gov>
http://mel.org    http://facebook.com/mel.org