[Michlib-l] Please Comment on Proposed Updates to the Student Learning Outcomes at the WSU School of Library & Information Science

Stephen Bajjaly dx1042 at wayne.edu
Mon Mar 10 16:36:51 EDT 2014

The Wayne State University School of Library and Information Science, as a component of its ongoing, systematic, strategic planning process, is currently updating the Student Learning Outcomes. These Student Learning Outcomes are statements of expectation as to students' demonstrable knowledge, skills, abilities and attitudes upon completion of the Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) degree.

We invite all of the School's stakeholders to comment on any aspect of the proposed Student Learning Outcomes. To capture these comments, we have created a brief survey and encourage anyone with a relationship or interest in the School to respond.

The link to the online survey is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/wsuslisslo . The survey will remain open until March 24, 2014 .

The current list of Student Learning Outcomes is available on the School's website: http://slis.wayne.edu/about/student_learning_outcomes.php

Thank you for considering this request for comment.

Stephen T. Bajjaly
Associate Dean and Professor

Wayne State University

www.slis.wayne.edu