[Michlib-l] SLA Michigan Chapter invites you to a Networking Event in Grand Rapids!

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Mar 11 10:51:49 EDT 2014

The SLA Michigan Chapter wishes to extend an invitation to all librarians
in the Grand Rapids area to join in as we gather for a casual evening of
mingling and networking! This is the first Chapter event of the year just
to gather and see a familiar face or meet and get to know your peers from
libraries of all sizes and types a little better.

When: March 27th, 5:30 PM
Where: Founders Brewing - 235 Grandville Avenue SW
Who: Anyone who works in a library

Come for a little while after work or sit down and enjoy some dinner.
Founders Brewing has a full menu in addition to their tasty brews. Parking
is available in a lot adjacent to the restaurant.

This is the first of several events that will be organized in different
areas of the state. Watch for an announcement about a gathering in Lansing
in early May. If you're unable to attend this time, look out for a future
event in other parts of the state.

Sign up at Survey Monkey! No prior registration is necessary but we would
appreciate knowing whether you plan to attend.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MI-SLA-GrandRapids

Christine Flott
SLA Michigan Chapter Publicity Coordinator

---

Not a member of the Michigan Chapter SLA? Join today! Go to:
http://tinyurl.com/2hfra4 and remember to select "Michigan" as your
chapter.

You are currently subscribed to sla-cmi as: DykhuisR at mcls.org.

To unsubscribe click here: