[Michlib-l] Name that cozy mystery

Deborah Shepherd dshepherd at southfieldlibrary.org
Mon Mar 17 14:53:45 EDT 2014

Could it be Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden)  by Charlaine Harris?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/140091.Real_Murders

Deborah Shepherd
Acting Coordinator, Support Services
Southfield Public Library
248 796-4320

dshepherd at sfldlib.org

>>> Jessica Holman <jholman at uproc.lib.mi.us> Monday, March 17, 2014 12:45 PM >>>
Good afternoon,

My staff and I are stumped, trying to figure out a book that a patron had read and wants to read again. She doesn't remember the title, author, or what the book looked like. It's a cozy mystery. Google has been no help, and it's not on our shelves.
Synopsis: There's a mother that owns an apartment building. The daughter forms a book club. The book club members start dying off. It might take place in England. The daughter's friend falls in love with the policeman that comes to investigate.
Possibly helpful: It was in large print.

Thank you,
Jessica Holman
Library Director
Forsyth Township Public Library