[Michlib-l] Disc Resurfacing Machines

Keegan Sulecki kmsulecki at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:21:47 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Our library is thinking about asking our Friends group to upgrade our disc
resurfacing machine for us. We currently have an RTI Eco Auto Smart that is
several years old and more and more often has issues.

In looking to see if we should just buy a new one of the same model or get
something completely different, I came across the VMI 3500 Buffer. It looks
to be fast with less need to change out pads etc than what we currently
have.

Does any library use this VMI model? If so, how do you like it and if you
have experience with RTI, how does it compare?

Thanks,
Keegan Sulecki
Clarkston Independence District Library