[Michlib-l] Travel writer finds librarians on Mackinaw Island.

Wolverine Community Library wolveri1 at northland.lib.mi.us
Tue May 6 12:55:02 EDT 2014

The conference was wonderful and I do hope that we will have it again in the future on Mackinaw Island. As with any situation, it is all in what you make it, good or bad. I choose to find the best and run with that and not the negative situations that were beyond all of our controls.

Susan Warner
Wolverine Library