[Michlib-l] FW: New DemographicsNow Live Webinar Scheduled!

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Wed May 14 17:01:42 EDT 2014

Just a reminder about the live Webinar on DemographicsNow scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10 a.m.  There's still time to register.  My apologies for the short notice!

Deb

Hi All-a new webinar is available now for registration on MeL's DemographicsNow for May 15th at 10 am.  Please go to http://tinyurl.com/n2q2as7 to register.  At that site, you will also find many recorded webinars on the business resources we have in MeL from Gale as well as others on the Common Core State Standards.

Please let me know if you have ideas on how we can best tailor these training opportunities to your specific needs.

Kind regards,
Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas, MA AMLS
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48909
Phone:  517-373-4466
[LMSigforEmail]
Visit MeL at:  http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at:  http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.