[Michlib-l] Fwd: Happy Monday!

Darlene Hellenberg darlene at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Mon May 19 14:22:27 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

We hosted The Center For Michigan's Community Conversations earlier this
year and they asked me to share the results. The Center collected data from
across the state and complied a report that reflects the concerns of
citizens that will be passed on to legislators. The report is attached.

If you're interested, The Center for MI will send your library hard copies
of the report to share: "We’d also like to send up to 20 copies of this
report to be made available at your library’s collection. To request your
copies email Outreach Coordinator Hailey Zureich by email at
hzureich at thecenterformichigan.net or call 734.926.4286."

Thanks,
--
Darlene Hellenberg