[Michlib-l] Job Posting-marketing assistant

Shipra Sharma sharmas at cantonpl.org
Wed Nov 5 11:49:15 EST 2014

Hi Sonya

Canton Public Library has new job opening for a part time marketing assistant and we would like to post this on the Michlib-I list. I am attaching the positions details. Please let me know if anything else is required.

Thanks

[vsmCPLlogo]

Shipra Sharma
Administrative Assistant-Business Services
sharmas at cantonpl.org<mailto:nicholsonm at cantonpl.org>
Canton Public Library<http://www.cantonpl.org/>

1200 S. Canton Center Rd., Canton, MI 48188
734-397-0999 x1068