[Michlib-l] Update from Mi-ALA

Christina Radisauskas christina.radisauskas at aquinas.edu
Fri Nov 21 13:30:00 EST 2014

Hello!

The Mi-ALA Interim Board has had their biweekly meeting wherein we approved
the minutes from the 11/5/14 meeting. They can be found here:
http://goo.gl/5E1SlC

A few other items of note:

   - We've signed a contract with Vieth Consulting for the creation of a
   new website. We expect that it'll be completed in the next month.
   - We've officially signed with MCLS to serve as our fiscal agent.
   - Today is the deadline for commentary on the draft of our by-laws. Our
   next step is to consider any suggestions made and incorporate them as
   appropriate. This will happen within the next week or two.
   http://goo.gl/Gt7GMA

To contact the interim board, email steeringcommittee at miala.org

Please excuse cross-posting!

Christina Radisauskas, Mi-ALA Interim Board Member
http://miala.org/

--
Christina Radisauskas
Information Literacy Librarian