[Michlib-l] Ferndale Area District Library

Corrine Stocker cstocker at hazel-park.lib.mi.us
Mon Nov 24 13:46:38 EST 2014

Congratulations--what great news!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jessica Keyser" <jkeyser at ferndalepubliclibrary.org>
To: michlib-l at mail.mcls.org
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 11:49:35 AM
Subject: [Michlib-l] Ferndale Area District Library

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that the Ferndale Public Library will officially be known as the Ferndale Area District Library, effective December 31, 2014. We are re-forming under the District Library Establishment Act of 1989. The participating municipalities of our new District Library will be the City of Ferndale and the Ferndale Public Schools. Our service boundaries, phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same until further notice.
With warm regards,
Jessica
--

Jessica Keyser, Director