[Michlib-l] Invitation to attend UofM School of Music's OUTREACH IN THE PERFORMING ARTS performance at Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Wed Nov 26 17:52:10 EST 2014

Dear Library Colleagues,

The Pinckney Library cordially invites you, your family, friends and
community to attend a performance and talk by the University of Michigan
School of Music, Theatre & Dance's OUTREACH IN THE PERFORMING ARTS
series.

The OUTREACH IN THE PERFORMING ARTS at the University of Michigan School
of Music organizes performances by student musicians at various
locations throughout the community. The program provides students with
resources and support while they learn from the experience of live
performances and interaction with community audiences. Come to the
Pinckney Library and be entertained and enlightened by these talented
students!

The presentation and talk will be on Tuesday, December 2, 2014, starting
at 6:30pm. Refreshments will be served. (Please check out our event
information flier @ http://on.fb.me/1vmhB5X [1])

We hope very much to see you then! For more information, please contact
us at 734-878-3888 or visit our website at
http://www.pinckneylibrary.org [2].

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director