[Michlib-l] Michlib-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 1

Dale Parus parusdhpw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 18:41:12 EDT 2014

On the request from Bad Axe on finding a home for book donations:

The Library of Michigan recently sent out requests to obtain donations on
Michigan history, etc., to replenish their research collection.  Here's
what they published in the summer newsletter:

Material Donations to the Library of MichiganLM4X Summer 2014

http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MILOM/bulletins/c61ad3[9/4/2014
12:41:47 PM]

The Library of Michigan seeks donations of printed and published material
relevant to
the state of Michigan. Given the vast diversity of the state we need the
help of residents
to help build our collections to their greatest research potential. Please
take a moment
to view our presentation to get just a small sample of the material and
genres we seek
for the Library.

The Library accepts gifts of material donations at the following address:
Library of Michigan
Attn: Gift Coordinator
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48909

Check out the links below or the library to make sure, but the books on the
list seem to be materials that the LOM would be most welcome to receive.

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/lm_2014_lm4x_Summer_465985_7.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsO4ivqh0u4&feature=youtu.be

--

Dale Parus, Director