[Michlib-l] Michigan Users Group meeting for SirsiDynix customers on 10 October 2014 at Walsh College

Steven K. Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Fri Oct 3 11:57:11 EDT 2014

MUG Annual Meeting
Friday, October 10, 2004

Plan to attend the Michigan Users Group meeting for SirsiDynix customers on 10 October 2014 at Walsh College, in Troy.

This is your opportunity to see and hear locally from SirsiDynix representatives about what the company is working on.

This event is for anyone that uses SirsiDynix products.

Register Online

Registration ends Monday!

-Steve

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
Detroit Area Library Network
1.313.577.6789
www. dalnet .org

DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities.

We've moved! Our new mailing address is: DALNET / 5150 Anthony Wayne Drive / Detroit, Michigan 48202